Thursday, December 3, 2009

What? Sexy? You are, shut up.

Welcome, my little chinchillas!

If you are here from SITS, thank you for visiting on this momentous occasion.

For those of you non-SITS affiliated, I have the honor of being today's featured blogger.  In simpler terms, I'm important today and I invite you all to bask in my radiance.





Allow myself to introduce... myself.

I am a grad student in North Carolina but primarily hail from Indiana.  I like Thai food, pajamas, books, black coffee, Ella Fitzgerald and pie.


I'm generally good-natured and low-key, but I do fancy a good rant, accompanied by some less than exemplary behavior.  However, I have created rules for just such an event:

Throwing things always seems like a good idea at the time...

I also find it terribly cathartic to make confessions to the world wide interweb:


Time to come out of the non-gay closet!

And what would be the point of all this without a night at the theater?:


Oh, Mr. Bones, that's terrible!


In conclusion, I prefer to see the humor, irony or straight up stupidity in life.  If you're looking for inspirational messages or heartfelt anecdotes, I don't really get up into that cookie.

I do, however, have a tendency to swear.  In the spirit of SITS, however, I'm being good today.


You don't believe me?  See below.






Seriously.  Maybe you really should check your donkey door.

191 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congrats!

I hope you have a marvelous SITS day!

And I love that commercial! So funny!

Sarah Brown said...

Ok Sara without an H--I am Sarah with an H nice to meet you! Happy Sits day.
Thanks for the laugh this late at night!!!

Sarah Brown said...

PS--how funny the first two to comment are also named Sarah?=)

Unknown said...

You are very funny...but I think I laugh because of the great truth in much of what you say!!!
Congrats on your sits day...
I can't wait to read more of your posts.

SurferWife said...

Ok, sorry to break the Sarah cycle! LOL

Have a great Sits day! BTW, I have totally been here before. Glad I have found my way back...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Enjoy your day to Bask in the Spotlight!

SurferWife said...

Waaaaaaaaait a second. I totally know who you are. We follow and comment on all the same blogs. Totally share a sense of humor....

Favourite Vintage Finds said...

Happy SITS Day! Best wishes, C :)

Chocolate Lover said...

Happy SITS Day. Off to look around

Unknown said...

Happy SITS day to ya!

Anonymous said...

i knew i would love your blog from the minute i read the title of this post. i love thirty rock and my favorite episode is the one with jamie (cougars i think it's called) with this year's green episode as a close favorite. i totally relate to all the posts you shared, and i'm excited to keep reading!

Twincerely,Olga said...

Yeay!!! It's your day!!! I love your blog you have a great sense of humor!! stop by

Julie said...

Love it! Happy SITS day!

Aimee @ Ain't Yo Mama's Blog said...

OK, I like you and your blog already. We like the very same things. =)

Congrats on your SITS Day!

-Aimee

Just A Normal Mom said...

Happy SITS day!
***Ally

Carrie said...

Yay! Have a happy SITs day - pardon me while I go bask in your radiance oh and maybe read your blog while I'm at it.

Jamie said...

Happy SITS day! Off to check out your other posts! :-)

Iris McWilliams said...

Hahahahaha!! First of all Sara without an H, I like you. :) Secondly, your blog cracks me up and I will be returning for more LOL-ing. ;) Hehe. Happy SITS day, and congrats on your feature!
Be seeing ya!

Iris :)
www.tilldeathdousart.blogspot.com

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

Congratulations on your SITS day!!!!

Eve said...

Happy SITS Day!

My sister's name is Sara (spelled without an h) too... my parents let me name her and that's how I wanted it.

Hmmm... I agree, you can't go wrong with a comfy pair of pajamas, a bowl of curry something-or-other and a good cup of coffee! ;)

Cluttered Brain said...

LMAO!!! Dukey head..Booger head....HAHAHA!!!! SO flipping funny..I LOVE this commercial..it's late and I am up WAY past my bedtime, I'll check your posts in the morning....
Just wanted to leave you a little comment....show some love....

Have you had the chance and pleasure of following Miss Supah? If you haven't hop on over to my blog tomorrow I am doing a vlog all about her..or mostly about her..she is so funnnyyyy I love her....

anyway she is right up your alley to with all the humor and stuff...

Do you tweet too?
I'm sure I'll find that somewhere around here.... I'll be back I promise

Carrie said...

Congrats on your SITS day!

Amy DM said...

Happy SITS day. I enjoyed the three posts you highlighted.

Lisa in Oz said...

"Oh Mr Bones, that's terrible!" ... Now I have scenes from White Christmas running through my head (that's where I know that line from!)

amber_mtmc said...

I am basking in your radiance.

Give me a minute.

Okay, finished.

That felt good. I am excited for more.

Happy SITs day! (That seems to be the thread, so I will not interrupt the flow.)

Rachel Cotterill said...

Happy SITS-day, from a fellow grad student (what're you studying?).

Kisha said...

Yay I like you! Happy SITS day!

The Mom O Blogger said...

Congrats Sarah! I loved your post...

BLOGitse said...

Happy SITS day!
Thanks for that orbit hint! Now I know what helps if I have a need to sware!
Sunny greetings from Cairo, Egypt! :)

Charlene said...

Happy SITS Day! I love your style - great writing with humor always makes me smile. Congrats!

Quasi Serendipita said...

Happy SITS Day!

Anonymous said...

Have a great SITS day! And, TGIF.

Cara said...

Happy Sits!!! Funny video...I am a fan of cursing myself...lol and now I see a FANILOW post below??? Going to read that now!! Congrats on your day!!!
Cara

xoxoKrysten said...

Ha! Love that commercial! Happy SITS day!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful SITS day! I am so excited for you! : ) I think Sara's without h's are just a little cooler than sarah's with h's : )

Elizabeth D. said...

Aww, happy SITS day! I just found you the other day through SITS, and you totally deserve this day. Yay for you!!

FRANNIE said...

Congrats on your SITS Day!

I love the White Christmas reference... Ha, ha, that's a good one.

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

Congratulations on your SITS day! I love those Orbit commercials.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you check your donkey door.....LOL. I guess I missed that one when it aired. That's how I used to curse when my kids were wee babes....Funny:)

A big congrats to you today! Loved your posts....& actually going to scroll around for a bit longer. Take care!

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Visiting from SITS and will have to spend the rest of the day trying to figure out: what is a donkey door? Do I have one? I recently referred to my dog (a female) licking her wiener area, so you'll note I'm constantly confused!

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

Happy Day Sara without an H!

Can I adopt you? I love less than exemplary behavior!


The straight up stupidity cookie is the best.

HAPPY SITS spotlight day.

I was so excited to see that it was you!

YAY!

Look forward to getting my humor cookie this morning!

Steph said...

Happy SITS day!

Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

Christina Lee said...

congrats! enjoy your day!

Nicolasa said...

That commercial is hilarious! I took a look at your post from Wednesday and Fanilow makes me think of that Will and Grace episode where Will sits in line for tickets!

I hope you have a great day! Happy SITS Day!

When Pigs Fly said...

Fabulous! I have found a fellow blogger I can really relate to. Finally. I am just catching site of the post below this one and will have to read. A Fanilow? Sounds like it might make me giggle. I will keep following you.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats on your SITS day! I love that video sounds like people in Utah they always make up other words replacing swear words like Flip and fetch! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy SITS day. Humor and irony should not be underestimated and undervalued!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Bah! Funny commercial! Happy sits day and thanks for making me laugh already this morning!

T said...

Happy SITS day!

I'm going to love reading thru your blog - you are already making me chuckle (and I'm only on my first cup of coffee!).

The Black Sheep said...

Happy SITS day! You are witty writer and I enjoyed your posts!!

Chrissy MacCEO

Anonymous said...

"If you're looking for inspirational messages or heartfelt anecdotes, I don't really get up into that cookie."

HAHA!! I don't either!

Congrats on your SITS day!

Stephanie Faris said...

Swearing can be a good thing!

Happy SITS day. Your blog is a lot of fun!

leigh hewett said...

Happy SITS day sexy! Bask in all of the glory.

Love,
Leigh

Shell in your Pocket said...

Have a vErY FuN SiTs dAy!
sandy toe

Alissa Grosso said...

Happy SITs day, and the donkey door commercial brightened my morning!

Carma Sez said...

..wait a minute - did I just see that you are a Fanilow???? How do you spell your name again??

Christina said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize it was your SITS day (haven't been over there yet today, oops). So exciting! Hope it's rainbows and cupcakes and axe-less men all over the place. :-)

John Deere Mom said...

Happy SITS day! I have lived in IN all my life! :) Hope you enjoy all the comment love!

Enthusiastic Bookworm said...

Congratulations on SITS day, I can;t see the video at work, but I will check it out when I get home.

Karen
http://confidenceandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Organic Meatbag said...

Well Sara, you already know me...I'm just here from my sits-bath!

Jessica said...

Congrats to you on your special day!! You are too funny :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your day!! Have a great one.

Unknown said...

congrats on your sits day!

Jamee said...

Happy SITs day! Totally love your blog! All of your featured posts totally cracked me up! A great way to start a Friday!

Frogs in my formula said...

Hope you have a fabulous SITS day! Nice to meet you.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Happy SITS Day, Sara! I'm off to check out your posts. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great SITS day, loved your intro to who you are,and looking forward to reading more of your blog posts here!

Happy Friday!!

Shell said...

Happy SITS day! I was already a follower of your blog b/c you crack me up! Though I don't think I knew that you are in NC, too!

Unknown said...

Happy SITS day. Congrats!!! Off to read some of your other posts and follow you.
Sheri
http://miraclemomas.net (new blog)

Lindsay Rudolph said...

Happy SITS Day Sara! I am lovin' your blog already!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I love that Orbit's commercial! TOO FUNNY! Have a great SITS day!

2Wired2Tired said...

Happy SITS day!

Hilarious post. Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Evonne said...

Happy SITS day! You have a funny blog. I'll have to keep your list in mind next time I throw a fit.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Happy SITS day!

I love your confessions-- and don't worry, I didn't know sugarplums were real until YOU told me!

We do a lot of confessing on my blog... you should come by and visit!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Susie said...

Congratulations on your SITs feature!! I hope you enjoy your day in the sun:-)

Heather said...

Yea, Sara! Way to go on your SITS day. I'm so glad to say I "knew you when". Congrats.

Jenn said...

Congrats! Love the blog, so sassy. You definitely have a new follower in me.

S3XinthePantry said...

Sara! It was only a matter of time, girl! Congrats!

Michelle said...

uh....what's a donkey door????

Happy sits day!

He Who Laughs Last said...

Happy SITS day...love your blog!

Dawn said...

I have a Sarah too but she's got an "h"-I named her after a little girls I taught in school so I kept the same spelling.

congrats on your SITS day-enjoy!!

Katherine said...

happy day to you! i must say - in my 30 years, i totally never thought sugar plums were actually real things! wow. what a good thing to learn this season! also - i am a bog fan of a heathy tantrum and adore your rules. i actually had a wee bit of one last night and boy do a feel uber cleansed today! what a great blog. have a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

very fun site! Have a great sits day!

www.anniebakes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You go girl~!! Love your blog, so glad I found it through SITS...come see YOU in an older (just don't call me a cougar) version at: www.kafkassister.blogspot.com

Cheers Chickie!

Gayle

Unknown said...

Happy SITS day! I hope that you enjoy your special day! I can't wait to poke around and read more about you!

Karin aka perpstu said...

Happy SITS Day! I'm off to poke around your blog some more!

Andi said...

Happy SITS day - looking forward to exploring your space!

Not Everyones Mama said...

Happy SITS day! I'm loving your blog!! I'll be back! friending, following, whatever it is we do. LOL

sweetjeanette said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi, and congrats on YOUR DAY!!!!

Faaabulous video! Hadn't seen that commercial...of course hubby is the "ruler of the remote", so how could I?!? LOL

sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

Holyoke Home said...

Oooh! You arer Fuh.ny!

Happy SITS day!

Unknown said...

HAPPY SITS DAY!

Carla said...

Happy SITSday!! Seriously, you are TOO funny:)

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Happy SITS day and I hope you're basking in your non-swearing, comment loving, radiantly important day :). Have a great weekend.

Marie said...

Hi Sara without an H,

Looking forward to getting to know you better! :)

Happy SITS day!!!

Jen said...

Happy SITS day!! Enjoy your special day!!

My Favorite Everthing said...

You are hysterical!! Gread read with my morning coffee, THANK YOU!! Happy SITs day!!

Connie said...

Happy SITS Day!!

Sassy Chica said...

HAPPY SITS DAY!!! Enjoy all the love. So nice to meet you!!!

mwah-mwah
SMOOCHES,
Sassy Chica

Erin said...

Hi SITS sista!
Well, I really like Bob Marley and I am NOT a fanilow but guess what...I still like your blog :-)
The good news is that I am a PRO at throwing a tantrum. I mastered that art when I was big and pregnant and mean. Have you ever blessed out the gas station attendant inside the store from the sapeaker at the pump outside? (Not my proudest moment. I couldn't get gas there until after Kelsey was born.) Anyhoo...loved it!!
-Erin

Maggi said...

Congrats on being the FB and happy SITS day! Loved reading through your posts!

Brandie said...

Love your blog title! I always have to say, "Brandie with and i - e". Have a great SITS day:)!

Heather said...

Happy SITS Day! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I loved your posts! Great choices for this awesome day. I hope that you it's all that and a great musical for you!

Anti-Supermom said...

Funny stuff! Congrats on your featured blogger day.

Me too, I think that the first two people to comment are Sarah's (with a H).

Happy Friday.

Working Mommy said...

Congrats on your SITS day!!!

~WM

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

Funny post! Happy SITS day, and hope that you have a great weekend!!! Woohoo, TGIF!!!

-Grace

Jayde said...

I am new to the SITS group, but am glad to have joined and found your blog. I will be returning to read more.

Mama Bee said...

Love the Orbit commercial, "bring it on dookie head, eat spatula and die spittle stick"... TOO GOOD!!

Anonymous said...

I love pajamas and books too. Happy SITS Day!

Sara said...

Ooh I am a Sara without an H too! I feel like we've gone over this before though...
Oh well, Happy SITS Day and happy to rediscover your blog!

Mammatalk said...

Congrats on your big day!

Alicia said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! the only thing that could make this day any better is if the hoff came and did a singing telegram at your door! so excited for you lady!!! and i caught up on my emails....well...no worries..the pass gass test is fool proof. maybe next time!! lol...love you lady! have a great day basking in your radiance!

AmericanTribal said...

Oh my goodness, you are freaking hilarious and I now love your blog.

Congratulations on your SITS Day!

MamaOtwins+1 said...

Congrats on your SITS day! I have been scrolling through and reading - you are hilarious! Love the going to get the tree post (from another North Carolinian)

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

Congrats on your SITS day and all that stuff!

Holly said...

I have not seen that one before... that is good... Clean up the Pumpernickel (did i spell that right?)...

Happy SITS Day!

Jesslyn said...

Now that's a funny Orbit commercial! I've never seen that one and sometimes they're just dumb. Thanks for the chuckle this morning. I too love a good rant. It's cathartic. :)
Excited to poke around your blog. And I love Thai food too! Husband just made a wicked good Massaman the other night. So nummy!

Jesslyn
www.imageinterpreters.com
Liberating modest dressers from their frumpy wardrobes.

Jesslyn said...

Now that's a funny Orbit commercial! I've never seen that one and sometimes they're just dumb. Thanks for the chuckle this morning. I too love a good rant. It's cathartic. :)
Excited to poke around your blog. And I love Thai food too! Husband just made a wicked good Massaman the other night. So nummy!

Jesslyn
www.imageinterpreters.com
Liberating modest dressers from their frumpy wardrobes.

Jesslyn said...

Now that's a funny Orbit commercial! I've never seen that one and sometimes they're just dumb. Thanks for the chuckle this morning. I too love a good rant. It's cathartic. :)
Excited to poke around your blog. And I love Thai food too! Husband just made a wicked good Massaman the other night. So nummy!

Jesslyn
www.imageinterpreters.com
Liberating modest dressers from their frumpy wardrobes.

Brandi said...

Happy SITS Day! I hope you enjoy the flood of comment love. Love your site so far, can't wait to read more!

Traci said...

Hi, Sara without an H, I'm Traci with an I.

You are very funny. I did find you via SITS. Congrats. :-)

Vintage ReInvented said...

Hi Sara, your a Hoot!
Thanks for the laughter !

Helene said...

Hi Sara without an H, I'm Helene with an E!!

I love your blog and your sense of humor! I'm totally with you on the Thai food...I could eat it every single day and never tire of it!

Congrats on your SITS day!

Sherri said...

Happy, Happy SITS Day Sara! I hope your day is wonderful!! I am so excited to read more and more.

Tiffany said...

Happy SITS DAY!

Kerri said...

Happy SITS day! LOVE the commercial. TOO funny!
Kerri
www.sickofmg.blogspot.com

Beth's Blog said...

Happy sits day!

Beth

Young Wife said...

Congrats on your SITS day!

African American Mom said...

What a great blog on this Friday!

Anonymous said...

Happy SITS day! I love the orbit commercials!

Jen said...

Happy SITS day!

Alex Fitzpatrick aka Ma What's 4 Dinner said...

OK donkey doors knock off the pumpernickel! Hysterical, never seen that. Happy SITS.

Peggy said...

Happy Happy SITS day...and I just love Sara spelled without an H!

Happy Weekend!
Peggy

Kathleen said...

Happy sits day. You are too funny!

shortmama said...

Have a great SITS day cant wait to check out your stuff!

V.D. said...

Happy SITS! You are hilarious and OBVIOUSLY a fellow 30 ROCK Fan! Love it!

-Victoria

Brittany said...

Congrats on your big day! Im new to sits and i thought i would drop by and see how everything works. i love what you said about throwing things. It really does seem good at the time! haha

Hope you enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

I hope you don't forget your friends... from BEFORE you were famous. I'm serious.

Don't believe that we are friends? You should go look a little closer at my blog.

You are on my "friends, bloggy and otherwise" list. So. Don't forget me okay?

Okay... enough of that weird stalker crap! Congrats! Happy SITS day! :)

heidi @ wonder woman wannabe said...

Hope you have a GREAT SITS day!

Jenna Cox said...

arent you just the cutest? i think so.

Chic Mommy said...

Congrats, you are a star. Hope you have a great day. Love that Orbit video...ha

Anonymous said...

pk @ Room Remix
Happy SITS day! Have a good one...

Anonymous said...

Happy SITS day!

You sound like someone I'd totally be friends with in real life. I hope that's not creepy because I mean it in the nicest way possible.

:)

Star Forbis said...

Nice to "meet" you. Congrats on being the featured Blogger. Enjoy your day!
(From Star with only 1 R!)

Liz Mays said...

Happy SITS day! I love when I already follow the featured blog! :) I feel like I knew a secret that just got out. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your SITS day!

Brandie said...

Congrats on being featured today!! Visiting from SITS only my second day but loving it so far. Our blogs have the same things on the side bar. Blogfrog SITS and NieNie and CJANE. too funny!!

Julia said...

Congratulations on being the featured blogger!

Melissa Haak said...

I love that commercial too!

Happy SITS day!

KimMalk said...

Hi! Happy SITS day. I'm here to take a look around.
@cheapchichome.blogspot.com

Kristin @ Meanbean said...

Happy SITS day! I for one am all about confessions to the wide world about things that probalby would be better left unsaid, for all involved.

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Congrats! Glad to learn a little bit more about you!

Vodka Logic said...

I have been here before. yay for you and your SITS day.

i love the ad thanks

Cathy said...

Yay for your SITS day! Holy freakin comments batman!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

i was going thru emails and happened to find this here! i swear to you all of my peeps are being featured in like the last 2 weeks. i am muy jealous but i love you too so CONGRATS!

Cougar Tales said...

Enjoy your day! Stop by for a visit some time.
- Cougs
www.cougar-tales.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

congrats! funny stuff!

Elizabeth said...

Visiting from SITS. Great blog and congrats!

Lauren said...

Congratulations to me? Nooo...congrats to you! Being a SITS featured blogger is like...ummm...winning a Pulitzer or something. I'm impressed. I wanted to tell you congrats earlier but with 159 comments I kinda figured I should wait so you would know that I told you...didn't you you to think I was a hussy or something.

Lisa said...

SARAAAAA!!!! I know her! I know her!!!

I'm so proud.

Angelia (Texas) said...

Knock off that PUMPERKNICKEL!!

LOL.

What a hoot. I can't wait to come back.

Happy SITS day. Now, shut your Donkey Door!

Michelle said...

Happy SITS day!

The Single Chick said...

Your postings were a treat.....I'm still trying to resist the urge to pull you over to the Bob side. I'll be back to visit for sure, SITS-tah!

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

Wow! What a coinsidence! I'm Angelica without an H, isn't that great?

WRISTIELOVE said...

Hi Sara! Happy SITS day! Whats a friday without a bit of humor? I'm often thought to be Sara too..when really it's Sana...yea, looks like Sara when speed reading. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your SITS day! How exciting!

I love the randomness that is your blog!

Hannah said...

Congrats on your SITS day! Enjoy!

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Donkey door! Again! Just busted out laughing .. you are hysterical!

Just Audrey said...

Yeah, I agree: throwing things always SEEMS like a good idea at the time. Until you break your hairbrush doing it. Yes, that happened to me. Hehe.

I also think blogging is helpful when you feel stressed or whatever.

tattytiara said...

Hey cool! You're the first featured blog I'd already been reading! Happy sits day! Here, have another exclamation point!

MJ said...

I still haven't gone the SITS route. Maybe mostly because I'm a bit a-feared of acronyms.

I'm impressed by the number of comments you've got here. You're, like, famous and stuff.

Congratulations on your nifty day.

kBw said...

Your blog cracks me up! Congrats on your SITS day! Have a wonderful weekend!
xo KA

Claudya Martinez said...

Congratulations! I hope you've soaked up all kinds of bloggy love and made tons of new friends.

Unknown said...

Congrats to your big SITS day!!
I love the Orbit commercials - can't believe I never saw that one!

Charlene Juliani said...

Stopping by from SITS! I hope you enjoyed your big day :)

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS! Hope you had a good day and congrats on being the featured blog.

Chrisy said...

Hi, I just stopped by via SITS...love your blog layout. I have laughed and laughed, you are very funny lady, my favorite being the Fanilow bit. Keep up the great humor.

Shannon said...

Hooray! CONGRATS TO YOU!

Romy said...

Happy SITS Day! Feel free to swear anytime you like, keeps it real :-)Come visit me at my blog :-)

Shawn said...

Oh----that was my favorite 30 Rock episode!! Congrats on your SITS day---you seem like a really fun person!!

Holly Lefevre said...

Well, Happy SITS Day! Looking forward to your posts.

KK said...

Happy SITS day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com said...

Hey I know yoooou! Congrats on your SITS day girl! I'm sure you have a ton of new followers because you have such a great blog.

Sign 1 you've made it - SITS is here.

Sign 2? Spammer commenting above me. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy SITS day! I love your expressions. Too funny. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am giving away tshirts and you were the first time comment. If you would like one all I ask is that you donate $5 for Shipping and Handling. Let me know if you are interested.
Erica

Unknown said...

Yah-- Congrats on your SITS DAY!! I loved the Orbit Commercial!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

Jenny said...

Happy SITS to you!! Funny!

Anonymous said...

Lmao.

knock off the pumpernickel.

HAHA.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you had a fabulous SITS day!

scrappysue said...

can i come eat thai food and pie at your place in my pjs? hope your sits day was a blast!

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Visiting from SITS! I enjoy Ella too! Happy Holidays!

Moomette's last post: Best of Moomette’s Magnificents Blog Posts 2009